Parcan NNaOCl 3% solution for canal irrigation
- Parcan N 3% NaOCl is an aqueous solution of sodium hypochlorite.
- At low concentrations, it mainly dissolves necrotic tissues -
- at higher concentrations, it also destroys vital tissues.
Features & benefits
- Strong oxidizing property
- Efficient effervescence for better canal cleaning
- Clinical efficiency of NaOCI stabilized solution
- Concentration 3% - safe, pure and ready to use
- Store at room temperature, in a dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- 1 x 250 ml bottle
- Precautions for use 1. Read the SDS for additional information on safety and handling of the product. 2. Avoid spreading the product on peripheral tissues. 3. Avoid spreading the product on colored surfaces and fabrics because Parcan N 3% NaOCl is a moderately alkaline solution with a whitening effect. Warnings 1. Warning, corrosive product! 2. Keep out of reach of children. 3. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.