R.T.R. Coneβ-tricalcium phosphate bone grafting material + collagen
- Replacement of bone loss following tooth extraction, intrabony defect treatment. Bone grafting material during sinus lift procedures.
Features & benefits
- Made of ß-tricalcium phosphate granules coated with a matrix of highly purified collagen fibers of bovine origin.
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute
- Releases calcium and phosphate ions that help promote new bone formation.
- Osteoconductive micro and macroporous structure that fosters dense new bone growth.
- Helps renew bone integrity within 3-6 months.
- 2 x 0.3 cm3 cone in single-unit package sterilized by gamma radiation (minimal dose: 25 kGy).