Xylonor Spray10% lidocaine analgesic solution in a metered aerosol
- Production of topical anesthesia and disinfection of the mucous membrane in the buccal cavity, especially:
- before the performance of a local or nerve block injection.
- prior to the extraction of mobile, deciduous or permanent teeth.
- prior to the adjustment and fitting of crowns and bridges or the adjustment of bands in orthodontic treatments.
- prior to the lancing of sub-mucosal abscesses.
- prior to scaling.
Features & benefits
- Easy dosage of active ingredient thanks to the metered spray.
- Precise and safe application with the included nozzle.
- Fast acting, gives anesthesia within 2-5 mns and lasts 10-20 mns.
- Metered aerosol dose containing 36 g of solution.